DocuWare document management software automates business processes and workflows by electronically managing and sharing documents regardless of their format or source.
|Capture and organise information
|Process documents and manage workflows
|Access and view content for decision making
Either on location or in the cloud, documents are readily available, where and when needed; with just one search needed to quickly locate related documents.
- Features & benefits
- Document workflow automation speeds up business processes and creates efficiencies
- Secure, controlled and logged access creates transparent workflows.
- Digitizing paper documents reduces paper handling expenses from filing times to file cabinets and office space to offsite storage facilities.
- Powerful search and display options allows for quick retrieval of information when needed.
- Email notification alerts remind you of tasks at hand.
- Mobile apps and web clients can connect from any location enabling access to authorized from business sites, home, from out in the sales field and whilst travelling.
- Easy to use
- DocuWare document control system works closely with familiar applications and directly from Ricoh multifunction printers (MFP's).
- DocuWare solutions enable automation of document workflows, whilst protecting data and documents with secure, and centralised archiving.
- Task lists, email notifications, and reminders keep processes moving forward.
- One search quickly finds all related documents regardless of the original source: if PC generated, from an email, a Microsoft Office document or from a scanned paper document
- Tracked and logged access allows everyone to stay up to date.
- Easily maintained records to monitor and report on retention schedules.
- Available on location or in the cloud