RICOH Certificate Enrolment Service
Simplifying the process of certificate management for all your Ricoh devices.
Self-manage and fully automate the interaction to sign certificates.
The RICOH Certificate Enrolment Service is the first tool to support auto-deployment and auto-renewal for certificates on all your Ricoh output devices. RICOH Certificate Enrolment Service fully automates the interaction with the Certificate Authority to sign security certificates.
- Fully automatic process
- No manual admin interaction required
- Flexibility with your own environment
- Scripting possibilities for individual requests
- Streamline NX base license required for the devices
What is the importance of certificates?
- RICOH Certificate Enrolment Service can be installed on a Windows Server environment - Microsoft Server 2012 - 2022
- Installation on a Streamline NX server is supported
- Only Java 8.x support which has to be installed by the Customer if not already available
- Microsoft Edge based on Chromium
- Features & benefits
Certificate auto renewal saves you timeThe RICOH Certificate Enrolment Service enables seamless certificate auto renewal, now ever more important due to the reduced lifespan of TLS certificates to 398 days introduced in September 2020 from the previous maximum certificate lifetime of 825.Apple, Google, and Mozilla now reject public root certificates in their respective web browsers that expire more than 13 months (or 398 days) from their creation date. The RICOH Certificate Enrolment Service aims to provide the same service as auto certificate enrolment service that you would find in many Microsoft OS’ environment offers.