Greater production versatility enabled by extended gamut Ricoh Pro L5100e Series
Based on Ricoh’s market leading inkjet head and ink technology expertise, the portfolio additions are an evolution from the successful Ricoh Pro L5160 and Ricoh Pro L5130 latex large format printers.
The two new models add green and orange ink to deliver a significantly extended colour gamut compared to existing technology. Three staggered Ricoh print heads achieve class leading print speeds of 46.7 square metres per hour on outdoor high speed four colour mode and 25 sq m per hour on indoor standard four colour mode. As well as running the expanded gamut inks, print operations can also run double CMYK for increased productivity, and CMYK and white for transfer materials, metallics and dark substrates.
The new ink colours combined with Ricoh’s leading inkjet head technology deliver a number of key benefits:
- Wider colour gamut to reproduce Pantone colours and match brand colours.
- Outstanding application flexibility with high productivity in four colour mode.
- Auto cleaning function to enable maximum uptime.
- Low print temperature to extend media range capability.
- Eco-friendly Greenguard certified latex ink for enhanced sustainability.
- Low energy consumption for cost effective and sustainable production.
The Ricoh Pro L5100e series will be available from December 1 in Europe.