CAD and large document users to enjoy faster production with Ricoh IP CW2200 digital colour wide format plotter
Ricoh, London/Wallisellen, May 30, 2023 – Ricoh has today announced the launch of its Ricoh IP CW2200 digital colour wide format plotter, giving users quicker and more agile production of CAD drawings and other large documents (A1/A0). It has been designed to support the print-only wide format needs of a broad range of organisations in architecture, engineering, manufacturing, and construction, as well as print rooms and government departments.
The compact, low volume, colour IP CW2200 enables the creation of high-quality output quickly, easily, and affordably. The newest addition to Ricoh’s portfolio of responsive wide format printers answers the market’s increased demand for print-only systems. It complements the recently launched Ricoh IM CW2200 wide format multifunctional printer that includes scanning capability for documents up to A0 size.
Key benefits include:
- Superior image quality for precise detail enabled by Ricoh’s own variable dot GEL-Jet Ricoh Piezo print heads and innovative GELJET™ pigment-based inks. This unrivalled combination delivers UV and water-resistant output that dries quickly for immediate use, indoors or outdoors, with no smudging.
- Longevity as the permanent print heads eliminate the need for replacements, helping maintain a low total cost of ownership.
- Productivity thanks to a printable maximum length of 33m, delivering the longest specification in its class. The ability to print A0 up to 1200 x 1200 dpi at 3.8 ppm black and white or 2.1 ppm full colour means the printer offers some of the fastest print speeds in its class.
- Flexible production for increased efficiency powered by Ricoh’s open architecture USB SD Card workflow. Data can be submitted from different sources including a USB stick, remotely dedicated web tool or via the standard printer driver.
- Environmentally responsible operation, which is aided by Ink Save Mode and short warm up times. There is no paper waste and inkjet technology does not produce emissions. The system is Energy Star and EPEAT Silver accredited and complies with the RoHS Directive.
Craig Lewis, Director, Corporate Sales, Graphic Communications Group, Ricoh Europe, says: “The Ricoh IP CW2200 colour wide format solution handles all high quality oversized printing needs, affordably. Fast and easy to use, it boosts productivity. Its versatility enables it to meet varied application needs and reduce outsourcing while costs can be reduced through labour savings. Its environmentally friendly operation makes it an attractive operation for eco-conscious businesses, too. These benefits combine to offer clients a highly productive system that cost efficiently responds to changing demands.”
The new Ricoh IP CW2200 is available across EMEA.
Ricoh is a leading provider of integrated digital services and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation of workplaces, workspaces and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh’s global operation reaches customers in approximately 200 countries and regions, supported by cultivated knowledge, technologies, and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history. In the financial year ended March 2023, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,134 billion yen (approx. 16.0 billion USD).
It is Ricoh’s mission and vision to empower individuals to find Fulfillment through Work by understanding and transforming how people work so we can unleash their potential and creativity to realize a sustainable future.
For further press information, please contact: Ricoh Switzerland Ltd.
Regional Communications Manager
Phone: +41 44 832 31 89
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricohschweiz
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ricoh-schweiz-ag
Follow us on X: https://x.com/ricohschweiz