Application flexibility enhanced by roll option on Ricoh Pro™ TF6251 hybrid flatbed UV printer
Ricoh Europe, London, 4 November 2020 – Print Service Providers can now benefit from highly flexible print production on roll fed media, as well as rigid media, with the Ricoh Pro TF6251 hybrid flatbed UV printer.
- A hybrid rigid and flexible solution that supports production of a wider range of applications from one device.
- A single system with a smaller footprint than two separate devices while also offering energy consumption and ink savings. A choice of two types of inks - the Ricoh DG130 versatile UV ink that offers high adhesion and Ricoh GP120 graphic art UV ink (for roll to roll only) that delivers high colour gamut for greater flexibility.
- The ability to print on rigid board of up to 11cm depth to allow the expansion of services offered.
- Faster curing and lower energy using Ricoh LED lamps to save time and money.
- Low print temperature to ensure the careful treatment of the printed substrate.
- Low energy consumption for more environmentally conscious and cost effective production.
- Greenguard certified inks supporting a sustainable approach.
Ricoh is a leading provider of integrated digital services and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation of workplaces, workspaces and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh’s global operation reaches customers in approximately 200 countries and regions, supported by cultivated knowledge, technologies, and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history. In the financial year ended March 2023, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,134 billion yen (approx. 16.0 billion USD).
It is Ricoh’s mission and vision to empower individuals to find Fulfillment through Work by understanding and transforming how people work so we can unleash their potential and creativity to realize a sustainable future.
For further press information, please contact: Ricoh Switzerland Ltd.
Regional Communications Manager
Phone: +41 44 832 31 89
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricohschweiz
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ricoh-schweiz-ag
Follow us on X: https://x.com/ricohschweiz