Secure Scanning and Archiving
Sensitive information can be at risk at any stage of its lifecycle, particularly if it’s being managed in a poorly controlled document environment. Ricoh’s Secure Scanning and Archiving service, delivered within our secure production centres, offers you the peace of mind that your information is protected.
Ricoh provides an end-to-end solution to help you move from paper-based workflow to digital document management so that your critical business information is easy to find, retrieve and manage. Our service captures and indexes and then securely stores your documents so that you have fast access to your information where and when you need it most.
Our high security offering incorporates physical security like on-premises guards and round the clock CCTV monitoring with advanced access control protocols and network firewalls to ensure your document integrity. We hold global ISO 27001 certification for information security management and we evolve our approach as the security landscape changes.
- Key features & benefits
Ricoh’s Secure Scanning and Archiving service safeguards your sensitive documents as we help you move towards paperless workflows. We have expertise in providing solutions for sensitive industries like financial services and healthcare and design bespoke solutions in line with company security policies.
Our service includes:
- Consultation with our industry experts to tailor your solution around your organisation
- Document collection and preparation
- Secure scanning and indexing of your documents
- Records management and quality control processes
Moving your paper-based document management to digital processes means that you benefit from:
- Reduced operating costs associated with paper-based processes
- Faster internal and customer-facing communication and response times thanks to quick, easy access to essential documents
- Increased internal productivity as employees are freed up to focus on other business areas
- Improved performance against environmental policies as you move toward paperless work processes
- A certified, auditable approach to underpin your regulatory compliance